Way back in 2017, Sovicos started with the first indoor beachvolleyball training session at Sportcampus Zuiderpark. This group has grown over the years into a mixed, very enthusiastic group of about 40 members. And there’s enough room for more!
There are four traininggroups who train every Tuesday night between 19.00 and 21.00: Beginners, Intermediates, Advanced and Youth, for all those young ones wou’d like to try it out. Besides these groups there are plenty of option to play without a trainer, such a playing games against each other.
Who are these indoor Beach sessions for?
- For everyone who is interested above the age of 8.
Would you like to try a free trial session? Fill out this form below, and hopefully we’ll see you soon on the sand!
We also offer outdoor beach sessions during summer, for which you can sign up here! But beware, there’s only a limited amount of players so sign up quickly!
Do you have any other questions concerning beachvolleyball? You can contact the Beach Committee at email@example.com The youth team however can only play in the case of enough applications.
Latest beach volleyball blogs
- Registrations Open for Beach Volleyball Tournament! 🏐
- Beach volleyball techniques: the attack
- The history and rules of beach volleyball
- Beach volleyball techniques: the service
- Beach volleyball techniques: defense
- The differences between beach- and regular volleyball
- Beach volleyball training: tips for improving your game
- Dive in the sand with Sovicos!
- Let’s get sandy: Sovicos outdoor beachvolleybalseizoen starts now!
- New beach volleyball sand & a new storage shed – part 2
- Own beach court and private storage room – part 1