In 2017 zijn we begonnen met de eerste indoor beachvolleybaltrainingen in Sportcampus Zuiderpark en Way back in 2017, Sovicos started with the first indoor beachvolleyball training session at Sportcampus Zuiderpark. This group has grown over the years into a mixed, very enthusiastic group of about 50 members. And there’s enough room for more!
There are eight traininggroups who train every Tuesday night between 19.00 and 23.00: Beginners, Intermediates, Advanced and Youth, for all those young ones wou’d like to try it out. Besides these groups there are plenty of option to play without a trainer, such a playing games against each other. And every month the Beach Committee organises a cool Indoor BeachvolleyballTournament.
Who are these indoor Beach sessions for?
- For everyone who is interested above the age of 18.
Would you like to try a free trial session? Fill out this form below, and hopefully we’ll see you soon on the sand!
Do you have any other questions concerning beachvolleyball? You can contact the Beach Committee.
During the summer months, training sessions and free-play moments are also organised at Sovicos Beach, right behind Steenwijklaan Sports Hall. For these training sessions, Sovicos members are invited in April/May and a separate fee applies. Training sessions are usually organised on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. On Saturdays and/or Sundays, you can come and play freely as a member of Sovicos (advance registration is required).
- Registrations Open for Beach Volleyball Tournament! 🏐
- Beach volleyball techniques: the attack
- The history and rules of beach volleyball
- Beach volleyball techniques: the service
- Beach volleyball techniques: defense
- The rules of beach volleyball
- The differences between beach- and regular volleyball
- Beach volleyball training: tips for improving your game
- Dive in the sand with Sovicos!
- Let’s get sandy: Sovicos outdoor beachvolleybalseizoen starts now!
- New beach volleyball sand & a new storage shed – part 2
- Own beach court and private storage room – part 1